Australian Imaging & Photo Group Pty. Ltd. is a photography company operating: Santa photography, special events and short term projects Australia wide. We are looking for a person who can work unsupervised in our administration office, located in Caulfield from August to January.
This role will be part - time in August & September and will change to full time from October to mid January as our photography season peaks. However this could be modified depending on the successful applicants availability. Our office hours are Monday to Friday and you must be available these days.
- You must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- If you are a permanent resident, you must hold a relevant working Visa
- You must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week in August - September
- You must be fluent in English
- Experience in MYOB will be an advantage (but not a pre-requisite). Training will be provided to the right applicant - as required.
- Be able to provide telephone referees from previous employers
About the role
The role will be varied and include a variety of tasks including:
- Banking & Reconciliation
- Working as part of our back office team to support all our store staff.
General filing and other office duties
Stock management and coordinating shipping with our freight company
General phone support to customers and staff
You will have the following attributes
- Have a friendly and professional phone manner, in association with strong customer service skills, and be fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to learn new systems with ease
- Confidence to clearly communicate with management, staff and customers
- Be able to work in a team team environment and also autonomously
- Have a flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Competence in Word and Excel
- Be an Australian resident or have a valid Australian working Visa
In your application please detail:
- Your availability and
- Your previous working experience
To apply, please complete the application in full.